As empowered and guided by the Holy Spirit we want to know God by loving Him with our whole being and to make him known by loving others.
- Develop a relationship with God through prayer, the Word of God, and worshiping God in spirit and truth. (Col. 4:2-3, Matt. 6:6, John 16:23-24, 26-27, John 15:7, 2 Tim. 3:16-17, John 4:24)
- Worship the Lord with an attitude of reverence and adoration.
- Pursuing a lifestyle of righteousness and love with a servant heart toward everyone we meet, expressing the life of Jesus. (Phil. 2)
- God has placed us in an international community, to reach the nations with the kingdom of God. (Jer. 29:7)
- Leadership recognizes the gifts and ministries of others and encourages each member to function as a member of the body of Christ. (James 3:17)
- Maintain the unity of the Spirit within the body of Christ. (Eph. 4:2-3, 1 Cor. 12:31, 14:1)
- We desire to be submitted to one another out of “love-limited liberty” as well as the governance of elders in the church. (1 Cor. 12, Eph. 4:11)